Skip to main content

I'm a True Tomboy.


The Classic Style:

Bianca Jagger! :)
Bianca Jagger
What these women have on are the wedge pant suits. I used to love these (and still do), why? Because it looks cool. Lol. No, really, it is simply the fact that I am a tomboy that I just fall in love with men's clothing coupled with women's wear, I look freaking sexy. LOL! I am just being silly...

Never wore skirts nor ever showed some skin. But of course, I would wear them considering the occasions.
I can probably relate more to Katharine Hepburn. She definitely had my sense of style.

But I think people might question this kind of style, non? As I read Jaynie's blog page about Katrine Hepburn, I wondered what might really go on in people's mind.

Anyway.

Here is a taste of what Hepburn's style is:


Comments

Unknown said…
+1 Bianca Jagger, ftw!

Popular posts from this blog

KDrama Review: Gu Family Book

How are you guys doing? You know, I have not written a long review since I watched Fashion King (you won’t find the review but just know that it was not good and you’ll end up feeling cheated). Anyway, this review is about the Gu Family Book . The cast consist of a few of my favorites: Lee Seoung Gi, King to Hearts ; Choi Jin Hyuk, Panda and Hedgehog ; Bae Suzy (who was good in Big and who started out sort of bland in this drama ended up giving a semi standing ovation in later episodes. Yes, she got better) Sung Joon, who was the lead in Shut up Flower Boy Band (which I thoroughly enjoyed) and shall I say, new favorites? Like, Lee Sung Jae who was a horrible demon in this drama but an excellent actor over all. I hated him so much in Gu that I kept punching my pillow imagining it as his face. He was that good! Lee Yoo Bi was great in her part, although the writer did make her a tad wishy washy or indecisive. I mean you had a guy, whom you liked, that was obviously into you

Floral Print Fashion

Hi All! :) I know, I know...I have not been very active here, have I? Lol. What can I say? I haven't had much to talk about, if anything at all. Originally  I thought about doing some fashion posts but I wasn't sure if I wanted to blog or post about fashion and clothing that I, myself, did not wear. But then that does take the whole point out of writing about fashion in general, now doesn't it? No worries. Soon, I will be posting more, and more or some and some, later on. :) I have not yet been to the movies so, I can't write a review (silly, huh?). I have not been following the latest trend, to post anyway. I've been kinda busy here trying to come up with some interesting designs for fashion. Yes, I am a "designer" if that is what you want to call it, lol. My designs, however, are a little...well....how do you say, "Eh"? Lol. Well let us just say that Alexander McQueen and Coco Chanel would be proud. :p But understand, this is not a fashio